Step 1: Reserve a slot before January 28 by filling out the Student Information Sheet.
Step 2: Let your child take the BOEHM 3 PRESCHOOL (Test of Basic Concepts 3rd Edition) admissions test.
Step 3: Start your child’s enrollment process by submitting the following: (click here for online enrollment option)
Requirements for enrollment:
- NSO copy of birth certificate
- Two (2) copies 2X2 and one (1) copy 1X1 ID picture with white background
- Report Card (if transferee from another school)
- Doctor’s Certificate (indicating allergies or any special medical needs)
- Pediatric Psychiatrist records (if child has special needs)
- Receipt for paid tuition fee and miscellaneous fee
Step 4: Discuss and agree on your child’s Individual Education Program (IEP) with your child’s teachers and the School Director.
Step 5: Buy your child’s Type A and Type B uniform, communications notebook and other school supplies and put it in his locker.
Step 6: Attend the parent’s orientation.
Enroll early for next school year!
Jan 24 – Feb 14, 2017 5% Discount
Discount applies only to tuition fee paid for a full year.
Now accepting Grades 1 to 3 applicants